This event would be impossible without the support of our volunteers. Their selfless commitment to the festival helps ensure a positive experience for our participants year after year.
To be a part of this rewarding experience, please contact:
Judy Robins Weir
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the festival held?
- Sessions are generally conducted at the Red Deer Polytechnic Arts Centre and Sunnybrook United Church in Red Deer. Additional venues may be used as circumstances require.
Where do I park at Red Deer Polytechnic?
- You will most likely be assigned to park in Lot M at RDP. Please contact Judy Robins Weir for instructions.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Please check in at the Festival Office a minimum of 30 minutes before your session begins to pick up your folder or cash box and receive any last minute instructions for the classes.
Where is the Festival Office?
- The Festival Office is usually located at Red Deer Polytechnic in the Arts Centre Conference Room or one of the Ensemble rooms. These may be easily accessed through the west doors of the Arts Centre.
How will I know what my duties are?
- Specific instructions for your positions will be e-mailed to you. Please read them carefully.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- If you have questions about your duties before the Festival, please call 403-848-0628
What if I need to cancel my scheduled session?
- Please phone 403-848-0628 as soon as possible.
Thank you for helping us make the Red Deer Festival of the Performing Arts a success!