This event would be impossible without the support of our volunteers. It’s through their selfless commitment to the festival and it’s participants that it attains the successes year after year.
To be a part of the very rewarding experience please contact:
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the festival held?
- Everything is held at the Red Deer College Arts Centre
Where do I park?
- -Parking at Red Deer College for Festival participants and volunteers will be in Lot M – you will need to ensure that you get a parking pass and display that on your dashboard. The pass you get will be valid for all of festival week
What time do I need to arrive?
- -Please check in at the Festival Office a minimum of 30 minutes before your session begins to pick up your folder or cash box and receive any last minute instructions for the classes.
Where is the festival office?
- -The Festival Office is located at Red Deer College in the Arts Centre Conference Room – main floor just beside the Commissionaire/Information Desk.
How will I know what my duties are?
- -Specific instructions for your positions have been or can be emailed to you. Please read them carefully.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- -If you have questions about your duties before the festival please call:
What if I need to cancel my scheduled session?
- -Please phone 403-392-8820 (the Festival Office) as soon as possible.
Thank you for helping us make the Red Deer Festival of the Performing Arts a success!