This event would be impossible without the support of our volunteers. It’s through their selfless commitment to the festival and it’s participants that it attains the successes year after year.
To be a part of the very rewarding experience please contact:
Judy Robins Weir
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the festival held?
- Sessions are generally held at Red Deer College and Sunnybrook United Church in Red Deer. Additional venues may be used as circumstances require.
Where do I park at Red Deer College?
- You will park in Lot M at RDC. You will need to ensure that you get a parking pass and display that on your dashboard. The pass will be valid for all days on which Festival sessions are conducted at RDC.
What time do I need to arrive?
- Please check in at the Festival Office a minimum of 30 minutes before your session begins to pick up your folder or cash box and receive any last minute instructions for the classes.
Where is the festival office?
- The Festival Office is usually located at Red Deer College in the Arts Centre Conference Room. This is on the main floor adjacent to the Commissionaire/Information Desk.
How will I know what my duties are?
- Specific instructions for your positions will be e-mailed to you. Please read them carefully.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- If you have questions about your duties before the Festival, please call 403-392-8820
What if I need to cancel my scheduled session?
- Please phone 403-392-8820 (the Festival Office) as soon as possible.
Thank you for helping us make the Red Deer Festival of the Performing Arts a success!