- Performance opportunities for performing arts students of all ages and skill levels
- An encouraging atmosphere which values diversity and inclusion.
- Constructive feedback from adjudicators who are outstanding in their professions.
- The appreciation of performances of others as a valuable educational experience for students.
- Further studies in the performing arts by providing scholarships.
- The opportunity for the community to have a greater appreciation and understanding of the performing arts
- Wise use of community resources, including financial, volunteers and other contributions, to operate in a fiscally responsible and sustainable manner.